Friday, August 13, 2010

August 12 of 12

This is my monthly contribution to Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 project give it a look and join in.

9:00 AM - ... and stay out.


10:00 AM - Stock Footage

11:00 AM - My desk

12:00 PM - On the way to lunch

1:00 PM - On the way back from lunch

2:00 PM - Words to live by

3:00 PM - Redacted

4:00 PM - Nope, not where I work (but they do have a gift shop)

5:00 PM - Recording

6:00 PM - Parking

7:00 PM - Hit the Bull, win a steak!

8:00 PM - Home safe


9:00 PM - Thank you! Good night!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Very interesting set of 12 of 12 photos. There is a nice perspective in several of them. I like "Hit a bull..." and the lunch ones. Anyway, thank you for sharing your day. I look forward to next month's photos.