Great shots, Ty! Nicely mysterious, but full of texture. I'll look forward to next month's installment! -Gavin
Really good 12 of 12 photos. i really like the different perspectives. My favourites are the first and second one. Thanks for sharing your day through the lens. I look forward to next months 12 of 12. See you then...
Of course, you don't talk about work... zombies are too busy looking for brains! :)Cool shots. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great shots, Ty! Nicely mysterious, but full of texture. I'll look forward to next month's installment! -Gavin
Really good 12 of 12 photos. i really like the different perspectives. My favourites are the first and second one. Thanks for sharing your day through the lens. I look forward to next months 12 of 12. See you then...
Of course, you don't talk about work... zombies are too busy looking for brains! :)
Cool shots. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment