Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 12 of 12

This is my monthly contribution to Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 project give it a look and join in.

11:00 AM - The feeling is mutual.

12:00 PM - The irony isn't lost on me.

1:45 PM - So I am a little slow today.

2:00 PM - Gotta get my surfing in.

3:00 PM - Not so much ironic as close at hand.

4:00 - My cat doesn't put away his toys.

5:00 PM - My money tree, I will let you know how it works.

6:00 PM - High blue sky and 68 degrees. Time to grill soon.

7:00 PM - Stoking the fires.

8:00 PM - Finishing out the day on the patio.

9:00 PM - Finishing out the evening on the couch.

10:00 PM - Soon I will go this way to a new week.

3 comments:

TJ said...

Enjoyed your 12 of 12 photos especially the one with the camera. i like your filter use. Thanks for sharing your day. See you next month

Lucrecia Bloggia said...

Very interesting set of pictures!

Thank you for sharing!
;¬)

Jill said...

I felt like I was in a movie while visiting your 12.

Cool.