Don’t you hate it when you want to vent about something, but you cant? All the people you could possibly vent to would be too involved in the vent to sit back and just listen.
The blogging hasn’t been at the top of the to-do list in a while, it seems the words just won’t flow.
The last few months of un/under employment have just sucked what little life was left out of this dried up corpse. That’s OK though, the resumes have been sent off with shotgun precision and a few peeps are starting to peep them. Nibbles abound, hopefully soon someone will bite and I will be a working stiff.
SMG asks do you have a grudge? Me specifically? Well no, I do however have a grudge against me, and lately it has been sticking in my craw. I did a really shitty thing to someone who wasn’t treating me very well, and the guilt has a tendency to pile up. I’ve tried to reach out on a few occasions but to no avail. Oh well that’s how the bullet ricochets.
The reason I’m going here is this, it reminded me of a simple time, when all my clothes matched, and a steady diet of vodka was a good thing.
I need a steak BAD!
1 comment:
nice
Post a Comment