Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 12 of 12

My monthly contribution to Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 project. Check it out here, and join in.

I went a little overboard this month and added a few extras; enjoy.

9:00 AM - Wake up to find a cat pinning me down to the bed, I did the right thing and went back to sleep.

12:00 PM - I woke up again so now it is time for waffles.

1:00 PM - That little white spec in the center is the moon. The photo doesn't do it justice, but trust me it was huge.

2:00 PM - I got a new pair of boots, I'm trying to bring a little rock-n-roll back into my wardrobe.

3:00 PM - Speaking of rock-n-roll, I've got a brick wall.


4:00 PM - Sitting in the car waiting for The Bride while she runs into the store.

5:00 PM - Community mail boxes, not a big fan but at least it's close to my house.

6:00 PM - Waiting for my table at the scary hibachi, the food is top notch but it is decorated like a 70's porno movie.

7:00 PM - Dinner time.

8:00 PM - Suntori Time

9:00 PM - My handsome boy and The Bride.

10:00 PM - This is the accidental child.

11:00 PM - And this little fella was found on a highway so we let him move in too.


1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Nice cat collection - going back to sleep was the only thing to do there!

Sorry I'm late commenting - I was late getting my own 12 up too, busy month!

Helen (Dogeared)