Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 12 of 12

This is my monthly contribution to Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 project give it a look and join in.

9:00 AM - From my courtyard.

10:00 AM - From my parking lot

11:00 AM - Coworkers desk

12:00 PM - Out for some lunch and I ran across this.

1:00 PM - Post lunch mints ... mmm minty

2:00 PM - ... intentionally left blank ...

3:00 PM - Some of our new hardware

4:00 PM - Lady bug inside my office window.

5:00 PM - Sitting in traffic, yeah!
6:00 PM - Picking up the bride for dinner.

7:00 PM - Creepy clown on restaurant wall.

8:00 PM - The bride's Manhattan

9:00 PM - Restaurant light

2 comments:

Jill said...

The new hardware looks like a Star Wars model from the 80s. :)

Glad to see the Ladybugs were out all over the country on the 12th.

Dogeared said...

That table (with the woman's leg) is interesting... and very kitsch!

Sorry I'm late commenting - I wanted to wait until I'd got my own 12 of 12 up.

Helen
(http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/2010/11/12-of-12-v50-november.html)